Sunday, June 7, 2009

As I enter into week 31 I am mindful of the poor women who feel miserable through their entire pregnancy. I wouldn't say that I am miserable...just not comfortable. I have started the heartburn and general feeling of discomfort stemming from the lack of room for everything inside of me. My toes look like little sausages and my face is filling out...BUT we had another check up and Sophi is doing great. As of Wednesday she weighed 3.5 pounds! I had the glucose screening and everything was prefect. While I am concerned about my weight gain...no one else is. My doc told me just to stop thinking about it, but I'm pretty sure that isn't realistic.

In other news, we have made a major step in completing the nursery! The walls are 98% finished. All that is left is for a beautiful mural to be painted and the furniture to be moved in! Oh, and a modification to the ceiling fan. But that's it! It feels really good to be this much closer to having a place for Sophia.

Speaking of the little one...boy has she been active! It has been a riot to see her rolling and stretching. It is still a little weird to see a *human being* moving around in side of me. Most of the time I love it, others it's a bit crazy. Especially when that stretch puts a foot right in the bladder or ribs. I really can't complain too much though. I have had it so easy up until this point and it's not like I am bed stricken...just a little uncomfortable :)

That's about it for now! Check out my facebook for pics of the nursery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment