Thursday, July 9, 2009

we are just chugging along here! as of last week, sophi was weighing in at a whopping 5 lbs 9 oz and we found hair on top of her head in the sonogram! with just under 4 weeks left, to say that we are getting pretty excited is a huge understatement. we have furniture in the nursery and are just waiting on the beautiful bedroom set from denver then the nursery will be totally done :) i am working on getting all of her clothes washed and ready and stocked. there are a few more things that we need to pick up to feel totally prepared...but who really feels totally prepared?

in the past couple days sophi has been practicing for the big day! she loves to push realllllllllly hard just to let me know that she will do her part when the time comes. my body has been practicing as well and i just have to remind myself that it's a good thing...braxton hicks are important. my birthing ball and zac rubbing my back gets me through really well!

overall, things are going great. thank you to everyone for their thoughts and love. maybe next update will be a little more exciting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment