Sunday, May 17, 2009

I am sitting in our home office sipping prego tea and listening to the birds and windchimes. Besides being tight on money (who isn't these days?) life is very good. I continue to feel great physically and spiritually. I am reading a wonderful book, "Birthing from Within" which is articulating some of my fears and worries, but also providing a perspective that I was searching for. Every chapter I read makes me feel a little more prepared for what is to come.

I am growing and so is Sophi. Yesterday my grandma and aunt were able to feel her kick and roll which is always exciting. Zac and I (and Nana) are getting closer to agreeing on colors for the nursery. Funny how that decision was much more difficult than her name :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment